Is an end-loading examiner going to derail your patent application?
The habit of some USPTO examiners putting off work until the end of the quarter can up-end your patent practice. But with the right analytics, it is possible to plan for their procrastination. In this comprehensive report, we explore:
- The origins of the term at the USPTO
- Examiners who procrastinate the most and the least
- Technology Centers most impacted by end-loading
- Examiners who get more difficult at the end of the quarter (as well as those that get easier!)
- How to use this data to improve your prosecution strategy
Download Juristat's exclusive report and arm yourself with the numbers and nuance to protect your patent practice.
Patent analysis and insight
Analysis and insight to bring more predictability, transparency, and equity to your patent prosecution.